International Area - Services in Portugal
MZG Asesores covers all the daily needs in the management of the company in Portugal, facilitating the internationalization of Spanish companies, making easily understandable the foreign legislation in the Accounting, Tax, Legal and Labor areas.
Constitution of societies
- Incorporation of a company in accordance with Portuguese law.
- Registration of the Company in the Portuguese Register.
- Opening of bank account of the company in Portugal.
- Registration of the Company in the VAT Register.
- Registration of the company in the Portuguese Social Security.
- Preparing the chart of accounts.
- Management of the declaration of start of activity.
- Establishment of the payroll scheme.
- Monthly Payroll Delivery.
- Processing and issuing receipts.
- Preparation of the annual staff table..
- High and low of workers in Portuguese Social Security.
- Preparation of the official receipt of salaries (monthly and extra payments) and settlements.
- Management of payments to the Portuguese Social Security.
- IRPF declarations management.
- Support in the preparation of employment contracts.
- Management of year-end closing and preparation of annual accounts.
- Preparation of Official Books.
- Preparation of general accounting.
- Presentation in the Administration of the documents required by the Portuguese Law.
- Management of the 22-irc model.
- Preparation and delivery of IES.
- Signature of the official account technician.
- Management of bank reconciliation.
- Management of fiscal procedures before any official body of Portugal.
- Information of the particular repercussions to your company of each and every one of the taxes that correspond to you.
- Drafting, preparation and presentation of the Corporation Tax.
- Constant assessment of tax opportunities so that the client can make the appropriate decisions in order to make their economy profitable.
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT.
- Writing, preparation and presentation of the IRC.
- Provide legal assistance to the Contracting Entity and its partners in matters of legal advice, in particular, opinion reports, general legal information and written and / or verbal clarifications.
- Read, comment and prepare contracts and their modifications, transactions, exhibitions, memos, letters, answers and other similar acts.
- Prepare letters of debt claims and other.
- Carrying out negotiations with third parties to solve legal problems.
- Proceed to online registration of acts related to commercial activity.
- Carry out the forensic mandate in the judicial processes, in particular, judicial order and the execution of debts.